Please log in YunEx website, and enter for account center, then click ‘enable’ in Google Auth section.
If clicked‘enable’ in Google Auth section,’Enable Google Authentication’ page is opened:
Step 1: Install Google Authenticator:
Step 2: Scan QR code:
Open installed Google Authenticator App in your mobile phone to create an account, Click ‘+’ to [scan QR] or [manual entry] ‘2FA 16-digit key’ which displayed in ‘Enable Google Authentication’ page.
Account:Account name define by you on demand, such as ‘YunEx account1’
- Key:2FA 16-digit key’ which displayed in ‘Enable Google Authentication’ page. which will be scanned and recognized automatically or manual entry.
Step 3: Backup key
Step 4: Enable Goole Authentication
- Key:Google 2FA 16-digit Key is ‘backup key’ as step 3;
- login password: login password which is used to login YunEx Website;
- 2FA code: 6 digital number generated by your Google Authenticator A installed at your mobile phone.
How to disable Google 2FA
Please log in YunEx, and enter for account center :
- Pleasse click “Disable” in Goolge Auth section.
- Enter login password and Google auth. Code generated by Google Auth. App, then click “submit” to disable Google Auth.
Q & A
- If met ‘binding failed’ issue, how to resolve the issue?
- Ensure that “Google Authenticator” App is installed in Mobile phone;
- Ensure time between the mobile phone which run Google Auth app and the computer which log in Yunex is synchronized;
Please ensure date/time setting for your mobile phone is automatic;
- iPhone:please ensure date&time setting “Set Automatically” is on;
- Android phone:
- Ensure input the right password and 2FA code;
- If Mobile phone is lost or changed, How to recreate Google Auth. Code in new mobile phone if I have a backed up 2FA secret key.
- Install Google Authenticator App in the new mobile phone;
- Open Google Auth. App in mobile phone to recreate the account, Click “+” to scan QR or manual entry 2FA backup key which is kept by you.
- Google Auth. Code is restored now.
- If you have have lost mobile, it is highly recommended disable old Google Auth as ‘How to disable Google 2FA’;
- Please follow “How to enable Google 2FA” to create a new Google Auth. Account in APP and bind it with Yunex again.