YunEx will launch the SNET / LTK price quiz at 15:00 on November 14th, 2019, and participate in the voting to guess 100ETH.
Activity time: 15:00 on November 14, 2019 - 18:00 on January 15, 2020.
Event page: https://yunex.io/party/guess6
1. During the activity time, the team will select two teams to compete in the event page. The winner will divide 100 ETH according to the number of votes.
2. During the quiz process, the number of YUNs and SNETs (including Sun platform positions of YunEx positions and binding accounts) and LTK in the user account will be counted in real time. 1YUN=1 votes, 1SNET=1 votes, 1LTK=1 tickets, the total number of votes corresponding to these three currencies in the account is the total number of votes.
3. In the early stage of the event, the user can change the voting team at any time. The user will not be able to change the voting party 7 days before the end of the event. The actual number of voting votes will be based on the number of snapshots within one hour after the event ends.
Winning trigger rule:
1. During the event, the SNET price exceeds the LTK price for 24 hours, which is considered as the SNET price high, and the activity ends immediately.
2. During the event, the SNET price did not exceed LTK for 24 hours. It was considered that the LTK price was high and the event expired.
1. The award will be issued to the YunEx account within 7 working days after the event ends.
2. The final interpretation of the event is owned by YunEx.
Thank you for your support of YunEx!
November 14, 2019